Hey Single guys - Take one for the team -

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MenInTights, Apr 22, 2005.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

2. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

I may be wrong but umm... They don't "look" like models to me..
    Too many imperfections to be models :eek:/

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I just looked at that auction and I have to say that they look like guys to me. Seems like they were auditioning for Mrs. Doubtfire 2 or something.

4. Allmstwgp

Allmstwgp Registered Member

Folks I just took a look at this auction. A little scary if you ask me especially if you look at what the seller has bought in the past. He/she has bought a couple of High Colonic.................well you know the rest. I would be afraid to go. Who would know what they would pull out on ya!!

5. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

As a former model, I have to say that they don't really look like models to me, but I could be wrong.

6. MenInTights

Oh my Gosh, you guys are harse!

"If they don't look like Cindy Crawford, they're not good enough for me" :lol: :lol:

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

well would you rather have people lie to you, or tell you the truth?

they dont really look like models to me either, but its all in the eye of the beholder!

Deffinetly a interesting auction though!!

8. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

I'd believe they are models...just not super-models.....they just look everyday good...by the way its worded it sounds like they are auctioning off the rights to take picttures of them....I don't know

9. oojipoo

oojipoo New Member

If you look very far into what he has bought in the past, it's Really Scary! Guns, rope, knives, saws, movie making equipment, costumes, a horror movie about a remote cabin and killing friends who have turned into zombies, a magnum sign, magnum boots (magnum models?) call me crazy but this looks scary.

10. MenInTights

wow-I'm thinking they are going to film some sort of movie with the winner. Perhaps a Blair Witch Project type movie. The 'lucky' winner will have no clue that he would be staring in a movie. MAybe not, but that would be cool.