• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey People!

xxdanixnicolexx

My name is Danielle . i am new to forums . i was hoping to meet some new friends to help me get started? ill tell you a little about myself, & i hope you will do the same .

name: Danielle
favorite color: purple
favorite animal: horse
favorite food: oodles of noodles
hobbies: sims, writing, drawing, & hopefully forums!

thank you for your time! :)

-Dani

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D I've been doing forums since I was little and this is def my fav! :nod: Something about me:

name: Dekz or Josh (real name)
favorite color: shocking pink
favorite animal: Siberian Husky
favorite food: Fried brown rice with egg bits
hobbies: Music, skateboarding, glowsticking, and climbing

If you have any questions about using forums, just ask! :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
You had me at purple.

Welcome to GF.

We have quite a few artistic members so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hello and welcome to GF! :D I've been doing forums since I was little and this is def my fav! :nod: Something about me:

name: Dekz or Josh (real name)
favorite color: shocking pink
favorite animal: Siberian Husky
favorite food: Fried brown rice with egg bits
hobbies: Music, skateboarding, glowsticking, and climbing

If you have any questions about using forums, just ask! :)
No Snow??? I'm surprised at you...

Welcome to GF :)

Nice intro, it's always good to get the measure of a newbie before we begin to torture them mercilessly ;)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GeneralForum, Danielle! We've got a lot of people around that enjoy art and writing (like Bliss said). This is a great place to post work, get opinions, etc.

I know that you've been around for a little while, from the date on your intro thread. I hope to see you posting some more!

name: Dan
favorite color: Red
favorite animal: Wolf
favorite food: Usually any combo of asian food/seafood
hobbies: video games, poetry, reading, watching pro wrestling :)

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere and :welcome: to GF. I hope you find it an enjoyable stay.

Dabs

Registered Member
Hey Dani! Welcome and apparently, lots of folks like the color purple, as do I :) Hope you enjoy your time here, horses are a beautiful animal, and I have been on one once, and it threw me off, I've been a bit scared ever since! But I also enjoy drawing.

Dekzper

Registered Member
No Snow??? I'm surprised at you...

Welcome to GF :)

Nice intro, it's always good to get the measure of a newbie before we begin to torture them mercilessly ;)
Wow, Kibi! :-o How'd I forget snow!? Well, right now it's doing lightning thunder and sleet and we have about a foot of snow coming in with a blizzard tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY! I'll def post photos of the snow alien and snow monsters I'll def be building (especially with ZERO school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh, I forgot to mention, my other fav things are snow, horseback riding, and yeah, wolves are even better than huskies! :D

Last edited: