• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hey now

chipinoh

Chip here,

I own a small grass-roots skateboard brand here in Columbus Ohio called As iF! Skates. I've got a flow team of good local skaters, & I'm selling about 50 boards a month right now. It's not enough to pay the bills, but I'm home when the kids get off the bus & I'm one hell of a trophy husband for my lovely wife. :lol: When the weather is bad, I do a little free-lance writing & some graphic design work as well.

chipinoh

Hey awesome! Good to have you here.

Care to post some pictures of your skateboard brand boards? Would be cool to check them out. :)
Sure, as soon as I get to 15 posts! :rolleyes: LOL, I understand why bulletin boards have rules like that - gotta keep the spammers out.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya and welcome to the forum. :cool:

I would love to see what you have..I'm always on the look out for another sweet ride.
Can't wait to see the pics and price list too..Hey do you sell parts?