hey - NO FAIR!

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by mom_of_sixoxo, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

WHAT happened here?? i've been waiting patiently to get to level 3 so i can promote my own "weird" auction, BUT when i finally think i can do it today, i find you have changed all the rules since i registered?!? i spent alot of time yesterday posting advice for folks from my *ahem* rather extensive experience on ebay & trying to be helpful -- NOT just posting to get the requirements in... and I think i've learned the ropes quite well enough to be on level 3 now...
    but now you need 5 days + 50 posts?? my auction will be almost over by then :( and i feel very misled... i thought i'd found this really cool, very fun site here! but this isn't right -- if you change the rules after someone registers, shouldn't they still be allowed to participate under the rules that were in place at the time that they joined??? I've had fun, but now i feel hurt...like you changed the contract after i signed or something like that...
    so, my fellow "weirdos" --am i wrong to feel this way?

2. mom_of_sixoxo

Should i be "grandfathered" in to level 3 now?

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

If people click on your ebay tab under your name they can see your auction and WOW, Uh yeah this is totally different and I'd say pretty darn interesting!

I think you will get plenty of view on this one! GOOD LUCK!

4. mom_of_sixoxo

i can understand what you're saying, but that's what i meant too: i took alot of time & tried to post helpful things also. i just don't think it's right to put the new changes on those of us who came aboard under different rules...

5. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

If you go to the idea/support folder you will see apost about this. Andrew has agreed to help those out that he feels deserved to move up. Maybe post to him there?

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.