• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey. New guy here :D

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Hey people. Names Chaos, whats up :D just thought I'd use my first thread to say "Hi"....so...Hi! :lol:

A few things about me:

I like to laugh, and make people laugh :D I'm 18, and I live in Wales.

So that's me in a nutshell! Well, obviously not a nutshell, I'm far too big for that...:lol:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and welcome to GF. :welcome:

There are loads of great things to do in here so have fun.

See ya on the board..

Malificus

Likes snow
I like to laugh, and make people laugh :D I'm 18, and I live in Wales.

So that's me in a nutshell! Well, obviously not a nutshell, I'm far too big for that...:lol:
What if the nut was very large?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Thanks Surfer :cool:

What if the nut was very large?
Well, maybe then :lol: provided it was, oh, I don't know, 6 foot in diameter?

Hmm, make that 10 foot with an extension lead - I want a bean bag and an Xbox in there with me! :lol:

Shwa

V.I.P.
Welcome to Fuision-Central, we got a vide variety of topics an people who post here. I'm positive you'll like it once you brows around, something's bound to catch your interest. Keep it Fresh.

~Shwa

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Cheers :cool: I'm sure I'll find something to interest me lol :lol:

Malificus

Likes snow
Well, maybe then :lol: provided it was, oh, I don't know, 6 foot in diameter?
It might help if you were smaller. I mean I'm 6'5. I could probably fit in a nutshell with a 4ft diameter at least, if not smaller.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
It might help if you were smaller. I mean I'm 6'5. I could probably fit in a nutshell with a 4ft diameter at least, if not smaller.
Yes, but I wanted a bit of room :lol: I'm only 5ft 8!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
Swiftstrike Introductions 4