• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey! My R.E auction made the pulse!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh wow now that's too funny...:lol:I just had to see even if they even cover toys.
And BAM!!!!! There the were, 3 of mine and one is on top. So cool...
Well, I guess you can learn something new. I didn't think they even covered toys. Did you?
With all the crazy auctions, my toys made it!:-o WoW ,they like me..They really really like me!

First time i've had aything on the pulse.:cool:

Ok now I can say been there done that.:lol:

BTW here is the link
http://pulse.ebay.com/Resident-Evil_W0QQsacatZ36566

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Why is it everytime I see the phrase Resident Evil I wanna say "THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!" Is R.E. the name of that movie too? Hrrrmmm

Nm, I looked it up... that one is Army of Darkness, but I still think of that line every time I read Resident Evil.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey! Now all 4 of my R.E auctions are on the pulse. 1, 3, 4, & 10 positions on the pulse..

It must be the graphics..Has to be, all my auctions are getting major hits/watchers and emails with comments abought the backgrounds and setups.

Wow who knew...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
People appreciate an auction that looks good! Congrat's on your ending bids...they looked pretty darn good to me!!