Hey, my name's Mathew. :)

AttackTheSource

Registered Member
I'm 15, I'm from Australia :).

I play drums, I love music. And I also LOVE to blog and vlog. I have a youtube vlog, not very popular, but oh well, I enjoy it.

Music is my life :)

I also dabble in writing and graphics. Im in university, doing a bachelor of arts, majoring in English.

Probably one of the laziest 'smart guys' you'll ever meet.

Just a little bit about me :)
'

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Mathew and welcome to GF. We have a lot of lazy smart guys here, so I bet you will feel right at home with us.

Question : is 15 the age you start uni in Aus, or are you just a genius?

Hey Mathew. Never known anybody to spell their name like that. Welcome to GF!

I like to watch vlogs sometimes. What's your username on youtube?

AttackTheSource

Registered Member
Yea, my name is spelled with One t haha. Crazy, I know :p.

15 is not the usual age to begin uni in Australia, it's around 18/19. I was accelerated through school.

And to Miss Rebeccaaa, my username is AttackTheSource1 haha. :). I don't have many vids, but I'mma be uploading more.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Wow! I saw '15' and was like 'oh geez, magnum 2.0 (you'll know soon enough =P)' but then the rest of your post made my jaw drop haha. Most well written 15 year old on the internet I think. We're pretty lucky to have you. I look forward to seeing your posts in the mature discussion forum, I'm sure you'll have a lot of insight.

I also must add, music is my life as well =P Well, at least its my biggest passion anyhow. Never gonna make a career out of it, but it's definitely my major hobby. I play acoustic guitar. If you stick around, you'll probably stumble upon samples here and there on the forum lol.

Anywho, I'm glad you decided to join our forum, and I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome!

AttackTheSource

Registered Member
Wow! I saw '15' and was like 'oh geez, magnum 2.0 (you'll know soon enough =P)' but then the rest of your post made my jaw drop haha. Most well written 15 year old on the internet I think. We're pretty lucky to have you. I look forward to seeing your posts in the mature discussion forum, I'm sure you'll have a lot of insight.

I also must add, music is my life as well =P Well, at least its my biggest passion anyhow. Never gonna make a career out of it, but it's definitely my major hobby. I play acoustic guitar. If you stick around, you'll probably stumble upon samples here and there on the forum lol.

Anywho, I'm glad you decided to join our forum, and I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome!
Haha oh wow, thanks. I feel so loved. You guys are so friendly. :].

I do debate occasionally, so I'll be sure to check out those sections haha x]

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
What kind of music are you into?

I'm into acoustic. Melodic/power/doom/celtic/european/etc etc metal as well. Basically anything that sounds like it took an ounce of talent to write/perform. So I don't listen to much gangster rap, or mainstream pop music, although some have been known to pique my interest. Also I enjoy classical music sometimes, depends on my patience at the time lol.