Hey Jeanie, got snow?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
we've had worse this year. it's bad, but not bad enough for them to close all the schools.

I can count on one hand the number of snow days we had when I wan in high school. Now they close at the drop of a hat.

it only took me an extra 15 minutes to get to work this morning.

What about out there, did your girls have school today?

Our school district is ridiculous, they didn't close the schools until 6:18. We have 3 districts around us and every time we get a lot of snow, it's like they all sit around saying "I'm not closing if they're not closing, are you closing, nope, I'm not closing". So finally, Roseville closed and everyone else scrambled to do the same. My phone rings at 6:18 a.m. with a message from the school saying "Lakeview school district wil be closed due to weather conditions today" Now keep in mind that by this time peopel have left their houses already in order to drop their kids off to the Early Start program...Ughhhh

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
how considerate of them!

:rolleyes:

it's already stopped snowing here (I'm at work in Hamburg)

I can't believe they closed school for this. And when Ann Arbor Public Schools are closed, so is my day care. >.<

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
We got about 8-10 inches here and my sister got a snow day today. I think I got maybe one snow day the entire 12 or however many years I was in school in this area.