• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey its J.Alana from J&P Productions.

J

J.Alana

Hello all.

My name is J.Alana from J&P Productions. In case you don't know we have one the largest amv studios in the world. I am currently an amv creator, producer, director, writer you name it. I am the Chairwoman of J&P Productions Ltd which I run with my partner of five years Pacman121 and the studio itself is controlled by Yoko Seishirou, Chief Executive Officer & Krillin the Villin Operations Coordinator.

We have six off shoot studios which include J&P Productions main, Sakura Zuka Studios, Lesser Known Heroz Studios, Rabid Panda Studios, Flash It & J&P Radio Play.

I was sent an invitation by Kyle to join this forum and its very nice to meet all of you.

Peace

See Ya On the Next Vid ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow you seem like a person that knows is stuff about AMV. Well I am glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully you willbecome an active member here at Central Fusion enjoy yourself.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Glad you decided to join. Nice to have youapart of the boards.