• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Im the a newbie

lancelover2u

Hello everyone! My name is Leah and I am new to this site. Actually it is the first forum site that I have signed up for. My husband is a member of 3 or 4 and seems to find it completely fulfilling, so I am giving it a shot. I am 25 years old and a stay at home mother of two beautiful monster children. I am so close to being a nurse I can taste it, I am just waiting to get into these last few classes and I am done. I live in Iowa, the corn state, and no we are not hicks. We live in a city and even drive cars. :D I had to be a bit of a smart ass, forgive me. Anyway, I hope to talk to some of you at some point and make some new friends. Thanks!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome! This is a good friendly place to be your first forum. :)

I used to live in Nebraska so we used to be neighbors, sort of. But yeah I know that it's not all corn lol! :D

And yes people there even have internet! Some people find that so hard to believe but yes it's true. What do they think we do all day sit around husking corn?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's always good to see the friendly types around here. Welcome, have fun, and check out poker when you get the chance.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
oh snapz!11 We popped your forum cherry.

welcome :D

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Welcome to GF! You're joining during a very... interesting... time in this forum's history. Things are about to get hectic, and you've got a bit of a headstart here. Hopefully you'll stick around and will become a great member here!

neum985

I pwn noobs
Yeah andrew i did think all you did was husk corn lol. That and watch your always overrated Nebraska Cornhuskers play.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah andrew i did think all you did was husk corn lol. That and watch your always overrated Nebraska Cornhuskers play.
'97 Nebraska > '97 Michigan :lol:

Just kidding. I wish they could have played each other instead of sharing the championship. Michigan's defense was sick that year.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Welcome to Hell