• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey, I'm new :)

AJ91

Registered Member
Hey
So ... I'm Andrew, I'm 20 years old, I'm from the UK, I'm a pretty basic person, I share an apartment with my friend Emma, I wanted to try out a different forum and I'm new so I'm just sort of getting myself familiar with this place. There's not really too much to say really, I like all the basic things, Music, Films, Reading, Walking, spending time with friends, all that nonsense :p lol
I'm constantly being told I'm too nice which sometimes gets a little frustrating but I guess there's worse things to be called, I'm currently in an online relationship with a girl from the US, she's amazing but it's definitely not easy being in an online relationship so if I'm ever sad or mopey or whatever then it's probably something to do with the whole distance thing. I guess I'll maybe talk more about that at some point but I guess that's all for now.
Thanks for listening ... well reading but yeah you get what I meant ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome AJ! It's great that you decided to join us. We have a great community here at GF, people are really friendly and easy to get along with. As you probably noticed we have a lot of different sections, so there's always something to talk about.

Take off your shoes and stay a while, we don't bite.

AJ91

Registered Member
Welcome AJ! It's great that you decided to join us. We have a great community here at GF, people are really friendly and easy to get along with. As you probably noticed we have a lot of different sections, so there's always something to talk about.

Take off your shoes and stay a while, we don't bite.
Thanks for the welcome :)
This place looks pretty great so far and everyone seems kinda friendly, hopefully I'll hang around here for a while

AJ91

Registered Member
hello fellow UKer, welcome to GF!

nice intro :) what kind of music are you into?
Thanks for the welsome :)
Kinda tough to narrow it down really, I'm pretty open minded about music but I guess I'd say I wander towards rock music a little more, I like to delve into the past for music but I'm also a fan of some modern bands, I'm also a big fan of the whole singer-songwriter thing, the likes of Ryan Adams (not Bryan, people make that mistakes aloooot) but yeah I'm pretty open minded with music. :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D We have an awesome music section... and sections for anything else you can imagine. Have fun!

AJ91

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D We have an awesome music section... and sections for anything else you can imagine. Have fun!
Thanks for the welcome :)
Yeah there's definitely a lot of sections on here, looks awesome so far.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome, Andrew. Don't sweat it about being a nice guy. There aren't enough of those in the world, so you're actually doing us all a favour by being who you are.

Say... can you lend me a quid or two? Just between friends like...