Hey, im back.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Just thought I should say I am back, was not around for a few weeks as things had to be done in real life.
The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur to be honest, working crazy hours then back to see the kids, help around my ex's place sorting new furniture and a wood floor in the living room.

All this before her new baby arrived, which he did four days ago:nod: at a hefty 9lb 6oz, the kids are all amazed with their new brother and life has settled to a simple fast track rather than rocket fuelled.

So yeah I will be around a bit more often now:nod:.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Just thought I should say I am back, was not around for a few weeks as things had to be done in real life.
The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur to be honest, working crazy hours then back to see the kids, help around my ex's place sorting new furniture and a wood floor in the living room.

All this before her new baby arrived, which he did four days ago:nod: at a hefty 9lb 6oz, the kids are all amazed with their new brother and life has settled to a simple fast track rather than rocket fuelled.

So yeah I will be around a bit more often now:nod:.
Well that was all wrong, lol.
I posted this and then RL went back into overdrive, I have been working like my life depended on it, trying to get a deposit for a place of my own together with little to no joy.

The ancient piece of crap I my computer has a mind of its own as to when it will let me on.
So yeah, I am still alive and will be trying to get on more when I have time and a computer that is not having a mid life crises.