• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey, im back.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Just thought I should say I am back, was not around for a few weeks as things had to be done in real life.
The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur to be honest, working crazy hours then back to see the kids, help around my ex's place sorting new furniture and a wood floor in the living room.

All this before her new baby arrived, which he did four days ago:nod: at a hefty 9lb 6oz, the kids are all amazed with their new brother and life has settled to a simple fast track rather than rocket fuelled.

So yeah I will be around a bit more often now:nod:.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Hi, welcome back. You're probably the nicest guy to his ex that I have ever seen.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Just thought I should say I am back, was not around for a few weeks as things had to be done in real life.
The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur to be honest, working crazy hours then back to see the kids, help around my ex's place sorting new furniture and a wood floor in the living room.

All this before her new baby arrived, which he did four days ago:nod: at a hefty 9lb 6oz, the kids are all amazed with their new brother and life has settled to a simple fast track rather than rocket fuelled.

So yeah I will be around a bit more often now:nod:.
Well that was all wrong, lol.
I posted this and then RL went back into overdrive, I have been working like my life depended on it, trying to get a deposit for a place of my own together with little to no joy.

The ancient piece of crap I my computer has a mind of its own as to when it will let me on.
So yeah, I am still alive and will be trying to get on more when I have time and a computer that is not having a mid life crises.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I was wondering what happened to you!