• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey, I'm a newbie!!

Carey4Ever

Hey guys, Carey4Ever here but you can call me Ariane. I'm here to discuss sports(mostly hockey) but I do know my fair share about F1, football, soccer, etc. Looking forward to having awesome discussions with you all, hope you will appreciate my writings!! :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Ariane.

It's great to have another passionate Habs fan like you joining us. I've read a lot of your tweets in recent months and I've always enjoyed them. Glad you're now part of Sports-Discussions.

See ya around.

Carey4Ever

Thanks Bizzy :) Anxious to talk hockey with you all!

SLamMtlHabs

Welcome to the forums, Ariane! Excited to have discussions with you, especially about Habs! But if we can't talk here, we always got Twitter! PS. You can call me Steven.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Ariane. Couldn't be happier to have you here..especially with the hockey season only twenty two days away. Enjoy your stay here, cheers

JustinD94

Welcome aboard babe, hope you have fun on the forums! xo

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm recruiting some good people. The season should be exciting as here you can posts without 140 character limits :).