• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey guys

Salochin

Registered Member
Hi all I'm Nick, I'm 17 years old from Victoria Australia.

This is the first time that I've ever used a forum but i know Crouton and she said that this was an awesome place to start.

I love Music, Film/TV and Video games. I also do archery.

Thanks.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yaaaaay!!!

Welcome to GF Nick! Glad you decided to join. You will love our games and music sections. You should consider joining our movie-review club to.

So happy you joined. Be nice to him guys (I'm looking at you Bubbles :p)

Iris

rainbow 11!
Let me give you a small piece of advice while you enjoy your stay here...

Always keep a condom on hand. Other than that, have fun ;] But stay away from Impact and Bubbles. I hear they are both suffering from a mad case of the herp, the sluts.

I hope you enjoy your stay! What system do you play? I will slap you if you say PS3. :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi Nick, can we see your picture, er, avatar? :lol:

Welcome to GF! I hope you enjoy this place as much as Crouton does...so far. :)

:madame:

qweerblue

Registered Member
Hey, Nick, welcome! Crouton is superfantawesome, and I look forward to getting to know one of her friends!

Best wishes on settling in comfortably and enjoying the wonder that is GF :)

Salochin

Registered Member
Thanks everyone, I didn't expect such a warm welcome.

Iris i play on PC although I am considering buying a PS3. :)

laserlight

Registered Member
Yay! Another member from Australia! =D If you like Crouton then i just know you like animals too! Oh and welcome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11