Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ejpt, Aug 14, 2010.

1. ejpt

ejpt Registered Member

Hey everyone,

Been browsing here for a few days and it seems like a great place. I'm not new to forums but i've been looking for a place like this for a while.

I'm Eric, I'm 24 and from London.

I joined because of some crap that I'm going on right now with a relationship and I guess I just wanted a place to converse and get some issues of my chest.
    :)

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Eric. Welcome to GF. Happy to see you decided to join after a few days then. If you are looking for a place to get advise and opinions, you've come to the right place.

Enjoy your time with us.

Oh, what is your user name about?

3. ejpt

ejpt Registered Member

My username? It's personal thing really.

4. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

Hi Eric!
    Welcome to GF!
    Glad to have you as part of our community..:welcome:

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome Eric.

I am sure that you will find you like it here for advice and just for fun!
    Tell us a bit more about yourself. What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?

I look forward to seeing you around!

6. ejpt

ejpt Registered Member

Ok so for my job I'm a Graphics Engineer. I design, programme and build computers system for Oil and Energy companies, these system are for their Power/energy plants and oil/energy rigs.

As Hobbies and on the side I'm a graphic designer. I love art, music and films.

I try to enjoy life to the best as I can and I hope to one day travel around the world.

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Well my golly, that is impressive work.

We do have forums for technology, art, music, travel, and movies. So hopefully something will strike your fancy!

Once again Welcome, if you have any questions about the forum or the way things work let us know!

8. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hey Eric! Welcome to GF!
    It would be our distinct pleasure and privilege to assist you in any way possible.........just ask. See you around!

9. roseangel

roseangel Registered Member