Hey Guys!

Roku

Registered Member
Hey Guys! My Names John. But Call Me Roku..Or AgentRoku. I Was Searching On Google For A Forum. I Found This One. And Signed Up For It!
In Case Your Wondering Where I Got My Name And Avatar From..The Guy In My Avatar Is The Character "Roku" From Pop N Music 6. (He is also in other pop n music games but he debut in the 6th one) A Game that has only been released in japan.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think a member here named Pugz has Roku in her AIM name or something. I recognize it from somewhere at least.

Anyway, welcome! Hope you like it here. What are some of your interests?

Roku

Registered Member
its kinda hard for me to answer "what are your interests??" because it just sounds like a stupid question to me.

It's a relevant question though, and can get you more expediently directed to relevant locations. Sure you are free to wander around, but this can happen with or without our advice, so it's not like it hurts anything either.

its kinda hard for me to answer "what are your interests??" because it just sounds like a stupid question to me.
why is it stupid :lol: we like to get to know new members in their introduction threads instead of plain old 'welcomes'

err, welcome to GF!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
How are you doing today? What are your feelings. What are you enjoyments? How do you spend your day? What do you do to pass time? Is there anything we should know about you? How's it going mang!