• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey guys!

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
what's up, I'm unrealphantasy3, and though I've been on since pretty much the beginning of August, I figured I'd post a bit about myself here. Video games have been my life since I was 6, it's been a long time, and I've seen some s***. I belong to the Playstation crowd, though I've got nothing against Nintendo or Microsoft, or any other company for that matter (though you might find me turn into the avid Playstation fanatic that is my alter ego:D ). We often get lost in tech speak, defending our favorite consoles/companies, but in the end, who really cares? In the end, it's all about the games, and I do believe that sometimes we all just need to get back to the basics - games. But that doesn't mean we can't have fun with our tech talk and competiveness, either. :) Besides gaming, I also love to snowboard, golf, and play basketball.

So that's how it is with me! :)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool. I've seen you around and you seem to always have some solid stuff to say. :) Welcome to GameForum.com (late welcome at that).

It's good to have some PlayStation people here. There are a good amount of XBOX and Nintendo fans here, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's good to have that balance.

I'm personally a fan of all companies.

And if you are into snowboarding, you should check out the link in my sig for the upcoming forum. It might be right up your alley, and one of the benefits of our forums is that you can post at any of them without having to create multiple accounts. :D

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
thanx for the compliment man i appreciate it. btw i see on your profile you're into wakeboarding. I'll probably be starting that up next summer, how is it? I'll check out extremeforum.com too.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
eXtremeforum looks sweet I'm also into airsofting (paintball with BBs) so this site looks perfect for me! :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know all about Airsoft.. but when you say BB's, hopefully you mean Airsoft BB's.. and not the metal kind. :D (Unless you are REALLY hardcore)

Wakeboarding is very much like Snowboarding, but with a few differences.

1. You need to own, or know somebody who owns a boat, and will let you use it, or pull you around in it. (This is an obvious difference lol)

2. You are being pulled instead of gravity doing all the work. I see this as an advantage over snowboarding, because it's easier to stop if you have to.. Just let go! :) In the same sense though, it's also much harder to get hurt wakeboarding because you are falling into water (which can still hurt bad) and not snow (which bruises you bad after a while). It's also easier to control your speed since basically you tell the boat driver how fast you want to go. On a mountain, you have to be a lot more conscious about your speed, since you can get going VERY fast.

It's really fun though. If you get a chance you should definitely check it out. If you are already good at snowboarding you will be good at wakeboarding automatically for the most part. :)

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
don't worry, I don't use metal BBs, though when I was first asked to attend an airsoft "party" by a friend, before I got into it or even knew anything about it, I asked whether or not I should bring some metal BBs I had! I 've recently purchased a UTG Warhawk AK-47 off of Airsplat.com for about $130, and this thing is a beast! Semi, full auto, ridiculously long range (and some sting at that!)... anyway, when it comes to crashes in wake and snowboarding, whichever hurts more really depends on your speed, and with snowboarding, snow conditions also factor. How fast is wakeboarding on average? 15 or 20? I suppose on average wake will hurt less just cause of the water, but I'm not worried either way. btw, do you own any airsoft or paintball guns?

schmidtlet

Registered Member
wat's up!!!!
ive been here since the begining of august and im mainly a nintendo fan except when it comes to halo or anything psp... i was wondering if any1 knew any site where i could advertise my website.... anywho... umm... answer my question or talk to me or something...

btw- i get pretty defensive when someone talks bad about nintendo (just so u know):D :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11