Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wrecked, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

hey i'm Ronnie [ Wrecked ].

i've had quite a few posts already but i thought i'd introduce myself anyways.

i'm a college student studying art right now [ computer graphics/design ]. i'm an insomniac. i love music. i love going to shows [ concerts ] and wrecking in the pit with my friends. and i'm a gamer.

learn more about me and see some of my work [ gallery ] at http://www.myspace.com/ronniewrecked

this place feels cozy, i think i'll fit right in.

=Ronnie Wrecked=

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Cool, and welcome. Good to have you here. :)

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like this guy, he's my favorite newbie so far here. The new crop hasn't been very impressive, but oh well.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah, you seem cool. You should stick around.

5. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

awww, thanks fellas.

people tend to hate or love me. i could be a real prick if need be and i try to be as fair/nice as possible [ treat those as you blah blah blah ]. i was a mod for 3 - 4 different forums. was also a co-leader for a DoD [ Day Of Defeat ] clan till steam got up in our buisness. i quit the team but i still keep in touch with most of my fellow team mates. i've became really good friends with a lot of them and plan on hanging out sometime in the future.

=Ronnie Wrecked=

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You should refer them here. We need more PC gamers, plus you need more points for the 360 contest. :D

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

We need some PS2 and Microsoft fanboys, too. Way too many people are shoved up Nintendo's ass here. I like having a variety of people to disagree with.