• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey guys

Wrecked

Registered Member
hey i'm Ronnie [ Wrecked ].

i've had quite a few posts already but i thought i'd introduce myself anyways.

i'm a college student studying art right now [ computer graphics/design ]. i'm an insomniac. i love music. i love going to shows [ concerts ] and wrecking in the pit with my friends. and i'm a gamer.

learn more about me and see some of my work [ gallery ] at http://www.myspace.com/ronniewrecked

this place feels cozy, i think i'll fit right in.

=Ronnie Wrecked=

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like this guy, he's my favorite newbie so far here. The new crop hasn't been very impressive, but oh well.

Wrecked

Registered Member
awww, thanks fellas.

people tend to hate or love me. i could be a real prick if need be and i try to be as fair/nice as possible [ treat those as you blah blah blah ]. i was a mod for 3 - 4 different forums. was also a co-leader for a DoD [ Day Of Defeat ] clan till steam got up in our buisness. i quit the team but i still keep in touch with most of my fellow team mates. i've became really good friends with a lot of them and plan on hanging out sometime in the future.

=Ronnie Wrecked=

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You should refer them here. We need more PC gamers, plus you need more points for the 360 contest. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We need some PS2 and Microsoft fanboys, too. Way too many people are shoved up Nintendo's ass here. I like having a variety of people to disagree with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11