• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey guys

baseball619

Hey everyone,

Look forward to being a part of the community. The name's John, I'm huge on MLB and write a Blue Jays-based blog: JaysHub
You'll probably find me in the Major League Baseball forum the most. Follow me on twitter @_JohnRich for baseball discussion, and @_JaysHub to see whenever I post a new article.

Look forward to the discussion and see you in the forums.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Dickey's Flow as told me great things about you. I'm looking forward to discussing Baseball with you, champ. Hopefully, you decide to stick around.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums John! I'm pleased to have you part of our up and coming sports forums. As you can tell we're fairly new, and members with your type of knowledge will only help us grow into something special. Looking forward in future discussions we're going to have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11
W Introductions 24