• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Guys!

arock1234

Registered Member
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam Rock. (@arock1234) I want to thank Dickey's Flow for the invite, as I have never really been apart of something like this before. I consider myself a huge sports fan, seeing that the only sport I don't follow is soccer. Growing up around the Toronto area I would say that "my teams" would be the Toronto organizations but enjoy each sport enough to pay attention to other happenings around each league. Ever since I joined twitter a little over 2? years ago I have really enjoyed the interaction with other fans. Hopefully this carries over to this forum!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, chum. I'm glad that dickey' flow was able to convince you to join. We're new to the interwebs, but I have a feeling we'll be making a name for ourselves very soon. Can't wait to start interacting with you.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Thanks so much for joining. I ain't one to brown nose but if there's one guys who knows more than I do when I come to sports it's probably you. I'm hoping you can find some time to posts. Enjoy your time here. Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11
W Introductions 24