• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey guys!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
No worries Dan, I'm just messing with you.

Jim_Raynor

Registered Member
Oh, yeah, it does seem to be the introductions section, DUH to me!
Ask any question I want?

Okay Jim, are you straight, gay, bi or other? Can we see a photo of you?
Im straight, but im not gonna post a picture of me on any online site except facebook.

danwiz

Registered Member
Thanks for not being afraid to answer Jim. Congratulations on already being up to 60 posts in the couple of days you've been a member.

Oh, by the way, I hope that you are not homophobic or a gay basher or anything like that. I hope you are like most of the people here and are not concerned about what people do in the privacy of their own homes and realize that the more of us that are gay the more females it leaves for you to chase after!

Last edited:

Jim_Raynor

Registered Member
Thanks for the congrats for the 60 posts! But no, I don't really care, meaning I won't judge people. That is their life not mine. And make that 61 posts haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11
W Introductions 24