• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Guys

WickedRex

Registered Member
Hey man! Welcome here! Drummer eh? That's cool. What kind of music do you usually prefer to drum to?

I usually drum to rock music. Chevelle, Trust Company, Breaking Benjamin, AC/DC, bands along that style. Been playing for about 14 years now.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi WickedRex and a big welcome to the forum. I love the drums, a band wouldn't be complete without drums.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello and welcome to the site.

You seem very interesting so we're definitely lucky to have you on the forums...see you around.

WickedRex

Registered Member
Hi WickedRex and a big welcome to the forum. I love the drums, a band wouldn't be complete without drums.

That is very true. We are the backbone of the band. (Or, maybe that's just my selfish attitude lol) Thank you for the welcome.

And, Aleks, thanks for the welcome as well. Lets see if I can actually "fit in" here. lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11