• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Guys

WickedRex

Registered Member
Hey everyone. Just thought I'd drop a message here to introduce myself. My name is TJ. I'm 29 years old and from Tennessee. It's been a while since I've been on any type of forum, but I'm just looking for an interesting way to spend time online, and hopefully meet some cool people along the way. I'll try to pose regularly, but I can't really promise anything... :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I look forward to seeing you pose, so long as you keep your clothes on! :-o

Welcome to the forum. I hope you like what you see and decide to stick around.

Bliss

Sally Twit
LOL! It is a good way, as we love to have a laugh around here.

So, what are your interests, apart from loving the camera? ;)

WickedRex

Registered Member
I love music, and playing the drums; baseball and American football (for the UK folks); video games; I also like to read and write for fun. And, I'm currently going back to school to get my degree.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! It's always wonderful seeing new faces around GF. Take off your shoes, make yourself comfortable and stay a while.

Bliss

Sally Twit
We have a lot of music lovers here, and a few musicians. We also have some writers, who I'm sure would love to read your work.
Let us know if you have any questions!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey man! Welcome here! Drummer eh? That's cool. What kind of music do you usually prefer to drum to?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Introductions 5
Jim_Raynor Introductions 24
baseball619 Introductions 2
A Introductions 2
anasshad Introductions 11