Hey from Cambridge

Yalright everyone-

Just thought I'd drop a line of greeting seeing as I just signed up =)
As the title says im from Cambridge (UK).
Looking forward to being a part of the community,
(as long as I'm accepted of course :D)

Patches

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi there Patches. We have several members from the UK here so I suppose there's no problem about being accepted by the community unless you turn out to be an arse (and even if, some actually enjoy those types). I thought I'd welcome you because your username, 1789, stood out (it reminded me of our revolution). :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
:welcome: to GF Patches.

So what brought you to our slacking oasis in the middle of cyberspace?
As you can see by now there is lots of stuff for the modern day slacker to do in here, feel free to poke around and get used to the way things work around here, and jump right on in and start posting away.

Again Welcome to GF, hope you enjoy your stay.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Wheeey, Cambridge! That's my dream destination, because my life's love was from Carrotis and went to college in Peanutbutterough.

Sorry, I mean Chatteris and Peterborough. I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm famished.

Anyway, welcome to General Foodum.

Hello Patches! :) Thank you for the many occasions you have helped secure my operating system. Unfortunately, there is an entry test for every new member that you must pass. And here it is: did you, or did you not.. wholeheartedly enjoy Tucker's post?

Shh. No helping him out!

I have faith in you, so welcome in advance. Stick around and have fun! :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Patches, I really hope that you'll become a big contributor to General Forums. I'm sure if you give them a chance your actually going to enjoy yourself a lot. So stick around, and enjoy yourself.

Cheers for the warm welcome guys, and I am sure that I will enjoy my stay. :)

ysabel- I see that your avatar is of music, what instrument do you play?

Slacking oasis in the middle of cyberspace eh? Ahaha, you put it so eloquently. :D

Well I've had the internet hooked up to my veins for a while, so I thought I may as well do something constructive while I wandered aimlessly across this deep void. :-/

As for Tucker's post..... Yes I did wholeheartedly enjoy Tucker's post?
Is the keyword wholeheartedly? Or Wholegrain.... Toast?
Lmao I'm sorry its 00:36 here and I cannot think straight :(. It's not an anagram of anything I can think of so I guess I am reading into this waaaaaaay too much. Please forgive! ;)
------
P.S. I do get the Computer Patch Reference though xD

Last edited:

Sam

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum.
Stay active/be nice and you should go far boy.
We hope to see you active around the forum.