• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey everyone

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
Hey everyone....i'm back. Ive been a member before but its been a while. so long that i forgot my pass and username so im starting fresh lol.

garret

i believe it wasgarretsch11 or something tothat effet. not exacty posititve though. i enjoyed my time here though wheni used it and ive noticed some changes to the forum and igotta say i miss it here lol glad to b back

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome back to GF! :D You prolly dont remember me cause I wasn't here. The forum changed? Well, then I def wasn't here. But yeah, tons of awesome topics right now! What are your interests?

Impact

V.I.P.
Welcome back. How long ago were you a member, because that name doesn't really ring a bell for me? Hope you stick around this time :)

garret

oh gosh probaly my fresman year in high school or a few months into that summer but im a senior now so roughly two or three years. its been hell long thugh for sure. i do plan on staying for quite awhile this time tougt lol.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Name doesn't ring a bell for me either, but welcome back all the same! Which usernames do you remember from when you were here before?

garret

i only had one and it was garretsch or something. idr but oh well im back and glad to be. thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.
------
i remember now. My old username was just garret. I found it by accident. and the last time i accessed it was in 2008. wow that was a while ago. but yeah it was just garret.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Oh garret, I remember you. I always enjoyed watching you and Magnum fight over stuff. Hilarious. Hopefully you've matured up a bit since those days. If so, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Daemonic Introductions 10
pokerdave04 Introductions 6
N Introductions 2
StroShow Introductions 1
penny4URthoughts Introductions 45