Hey Everyone

6Foot3

Registered Member
Just wanted to say hey to all out there and yeap it's good ol' 6 Foot 3 who's a member on several other forums (not sure if that's good or bad :D).

Hey Saffy, Downeaster and Honey if you gals are out there :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know who Honey is, but we do have downeaster and Saffy on these forums. I imagine they recruited you to the best forum on the web.

Tell us a bit more about yourself, such as your interests and such.

If you need anything, just let me know and I'll try to bend over backwards to help you out.

6Foot3

Registered Member
I don't know who Honey is, but we do have downeaster and Saffy on these forums. I imagine they recruited you to the best forum on the web.

Tell us a bit more about yourself, such as your interests and such.

If you need anything, just let me know and I'll try to bend over backwards to help you out.
Thanks and that sounds great !! I like that the site features embedded videos on the music forum etc.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome, bud! We usually ask new arrivals about their usernames, but I think I can suss yours out. Standard Question #2, then: how'd you find us? Did you follow the scent of some friends?

Saffy

Registered Member
Just wanted to say hey to all out there and yeap it's good ol' 6 Foot 3 who's a member on several other forums (not sure if that's good or bad :D).

Hey Saffy, Downeaster and Honey if you gals are out there :)
woo hoo:welcome::clap::rockon:great to see you here :D I put some vids on tv section and all i did was copy the youtube link in the address bar didnt even need the embed code:nod:

everyone,, 6 is the music guy, he loves music and especially 80's. hes also a very cool guy :cool:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
80s music is pretty awesome. It makes me happy.

Welcome to the forums.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
everyone,, 6 is the music guy, he loves music and especially 80's. hes also a very cool guy :cool:
What Knappy said. Also, I went to a gang of rock, new wave and straight punk shows in the '80s, so I have a feeling that I may have seen one or two of 6's favorite bands. Hopefully, we'll soon find out who they are.

:rockon:

Saffy

Registered Member
What Knappy said. Also, I went to a gang of rock, new wave and straight punk shows in the '80s, so I have a feeling that I may have seen one or two of 6's favorite bands. Hopefully, we'll soon find out who they are.

:rockon:
ahhhh i hope he comes back:D i will have to tell him there are others out there like him:shifteyes::lol::lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Even though I was born in the mid 80's, I'm still a huge 80's nut/buff. I think it's the best music ever made(for the most part)

Hopefully he does come back and look at the threads I've started in that section, a lot of them involve 80's music discussion.