Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Viciouz, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Viciouz

Viciouz Registered Member

Hey guys :D

My name is Rui and I'm from Portugal. I decided to join this forum because a friend of mine told me that forums where the best thing on the internet :p

I hope I have a good time :D

feel free to ask anything

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Welcome to GF. I'm sure you will have a good time. There's always a variety of topics on the go so you'll never be stuck for something to talk about.

viLky likes this.
  3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Hello, welcome to the forum. :boat:

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Your friend is right, forums are indeed the best thing.

Care to share your hobbies and interests with us?

Welcome to GF Rui!

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Forums are wonderful :)

I hope you enjoy your time here and become active. It would be quite nice to have an active member from Portugal. We have a wide varity or nationalities that contribute to the site.

:welcome:

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome Rui, do you follow football?

7. Viciouz

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :D I never would have thought that anyone would reply so quick :p

That is a hard question. I don't really have a fixed hobbie. Currently I just skate around with my mates and play guitar :D:D

Whenever I get the chance to watch a game on the television or in an actual stadium yes but I wouldn't say that I'm a complete fanatic :lol::lol:

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Rui, I don't believe we have many members from Portugal at these forums, for let's consider you very unique lol. Stick around and I'm sure you'll have a blast here.

9. Viciouz

I have a question though. Sometimes I can't enter certain threads or vote in a poll. Is this because I don't have 25 posts yet?

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes. Post moar.

welcome :)