Hey everyone

Viciouz

Registered Member
Hey guys :D

My name is Rui and I'm from Portugal. I decided to join this forum because a friend of mine told me that forums where the best thing on the internet :p

I hope I have a good time :D

feel free to ask anything

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome to GF. I'm sure you will have a good time. There's always a variety of topics on the go so you'll never be stuck for something to talk about.

Your friend is right, forums are indeed the best thing.

Care to share your hobbies and interests with us?

Welcome to GF Rui!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Forums are wonderful :)

I hope you enjoy your time here and become active. It would be quite nice to have an active member from Portugal. We have a wide varity or nationalities that contribute to the site.

:welcome:

Viciouz

Registered Member
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :D I never would have thought that anyone would reply so quick :p

Care to share your hobbies and interests with us?
That is a hard question. I don't really have a fixed hobbie. Currently I just skate around with my mates and play guitar :D:D

Welcome Rui, do you follow football?
Whenever I get the chance to watch a game on the television or in an actual stadium yes but I wouldn't say that I'm a complete fanatic :lol::lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Rui, I don't believe we have many members from Portugal at these forums, for let's consider you very unique lol. Stick around and I'm sure you'll have a blast here.

Viciouz

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums Rui, I don't believe we have many members from Portugal at these forums, for let's consider you very unique lol. Stick around and I'm sure you'll have a blast here.

I have a question though. Sometimes I can't enter certain threads or vote in a poll. Is this because I don't have 25 posts yet?