Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr_Sausage, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Mr_Sausage

Mr_Sausage New Member

Hey my name's Haza, I'm 16 and from England. I used to be a regular member on a different forum, but it's kind of died, so I am looking for a new home! Hopefully you'll all welcome me as a member here!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Your always welcome here. Tell us about some of your hobbies and interest?

Is that you in your avatar or you got it from a website?

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey Haza, where abouts in England are you from? We have members all over but I'm near London myself.

Welcome to GF!

4. Mr_Sausage

Mr_Sausage New Member

I live in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Supposedly famous for our concrete cows! lol

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

6. Mr_Sausage

Mr_Sausage New Member

Well, I play the piano, I play PS3 a lot, and I go to the cinema a lot, and I LOVE skiing! There's an indoor snow slope near where I live so I usually go there every weekend.

7. Mr_Sausage

Mr_Sausage New Member

oh and the person in my avatar is Bill Haverchuck from Freaks and Geeks. He is awesome!

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Ooh nice, my dad used to work in MK. Well, if you have any questions about the site feel free to ask them here.

9. Mr_Sausage

Mr_Sausage New Member

Question: How do I put text into my signature? In the 'edit signature' bit it only allows me to put in pics.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Go to MyGF > Edit Signature and write what you want. (I'm not sure if new members need at least 500 posts to put a written signature or whatnot.)

Welcome to the forum, dood! :boat: