Hey everyone

L

Laker4life

Hey all,

This is laker4life speaking to you. And this forum looks like a great forum, and I will be posting here and there.

So Im glad I joined and I cant wait to see what you all got to offer.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, it took me a while to convince you lol, but you're finally here. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance your going to like a them a whole, our basketball section isn't the most active but hopefully you're going to improve that. See ya around and enjoy yourself.

L

Laker4life

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, it took me a while to convince you lol, but you're finally here. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance your going to like a them a whole, our basketball section isn't the most active but hopefully you're going to improve that. See ya around and enjoy yourself.

Yep don't expect me to takeover and make your forum extremely active, and post every single minute...LOL. But I will post occasionally.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central!! Glad to see another Basketball fan join FC. There's been a few new ones lately and it's great to see. I'm looking forward in having some in-depth Basketball conversations with you in the near future.