Hey everyone!!

A

aceboxbusta

hey everyone, I'd thought I'd do a little into. You can just call me Ace, I'm 18, and I am a girl in case you were wondering :D Um, I've been lurking around for a week or so, just figuring things out here. I was a regular on some of the AOL message boards. By regular I mean I posted for 3 years mostly everyday on some boards, such as fashion don'ts and female rights & issue. I also posted often on human rights, racial issues, depression, and dance. I will most likely quote everything I reply to and I tend to reply to posts without reading ahead (both habits from the message boards on AOL). I always try to use proper spelling and grammar, I know my posts aren't always perfect and never will be even when I use spell check. So that's all for now
tootles!

Hey, good intro (or at least better than most...). You sound like you'll make for a valued and active member, and the fact that you're a female will make for an interesting second viewpoint which has been mostly lacking here. Hopefully you'll post a lot and find this place enjoyable.

Welcome.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
loooong intro kind of. nice to have a little less X chromosomes in here :D

welcome

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I'm very glad you've decided to join these forums, and hopefully you'll become a very active member enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.