Hey everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aceboxbusta, Jun 6, 2006.

1. aceboxbusta

aceboxbusta Guest

hey everyone, I'd thought I'd do a little into. You can just call me Ace, I'm 18, and I am a girl in case you were wondering :D Um, I've been lurking around for a week or so, just figuring things out here. I was a regular on some of the AOL message boards. By regular I mean I posted for 3 years mostly everyday on some boards, such as fashion don'ts and female rights & issue. I also posted often on human rights, racial issues, depression, and dance. I will most likely quote everything I reply to and I tend to reply to posts without reading ahead (both habits from the message boards on AOL). I always try to use proper spelling and grammar, I know my posts aren't always perfect and never will be even when I use spell check. So that's all for now
    tootles!

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Welcome to Central Fusion, try to not make an idiot out of yourself.

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome to the boards! Hopefully you become active

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hey, good intro (or at least better than most...). You sound like you'll make for a valued and active member, and the fact that you're a female will make for an interesting second viewpoint which has been mostly lacking here. Hopefully you'll post a lot and find this place enjoyable.

Welcome.

5. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Hello there, welcome to central fusion.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

loooong intro kind of. nice to have a little less X chromosomes in here :D

welcome

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Are you sure you have that right?

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

haha. just being stupid...>_>

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I'm very glad you've decided to join these forums, and hopefully you'll become a very active member enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.