• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey everyone.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Hi everyone, I was looking around for a good forum but couldn't find any when I remembered this one. I used this forum about 4 years ago but couldn't remember my password and don't have that e-mail anymore. Anyway, I doubt anyone will remember me but I went by aphrodisiac. I guess I'll just start fresh though since I can't verify the old account.

Anyway, look forward to checking out the forums again. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
I can verify the old account and merge them for you if you'd like. I can also reset the password. Please message me concerning this matter.

Welcome back to the forums! This place has changed a lot since you were last here.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Yes, I can see it has changed quite a bit.

That would be great if you can merge them, couldn't send a PM yet because I don't have enough post but that would be much better than starting over.

dDave

V.I.P.
Yes, I can see it has changed quite a bit.

That would be great if you can merge them, couldn't send a PM yet because I don't have enough post but that would be much better than starting over.
Basically need to know the answer to one question...

Which username do you want to keep?

Also, a password reset will be required, did you want me to send that to the email registered to your new account?

Daemonic

Registered Member
Basically need to know the answer to one question...

Which username do you want to keep?

Also, a password reset will be required, did you want me to send that to the email registered to your new account?
This one would be better, since I don't use the old one anywhere else anymore. The password reset I would need to get on the email related to this account because the one associated with the first account I canceled a long time ago.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Daemonic and welcome to the forum.

Happy that you decided to give us a try again.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey man, how's things? I remember you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pokerdave04 Introductions 6
N Introductions 2
StroShow Introductions 1
penny4URthoughts Introductions 45
Sp0ilsport Introductions 8