• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey, Everyone!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hear ya...

I've been unemployed since November so I know how it is...its not easy out there right now! But good luck with that and hopefully you'll get something soon.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
Smelnick, I plan to visit Canada one day. The most amazing thing about your country is that it has Thanksgiving before Halloween!

If I'm right, I'm guessing Victoria Day has something to do with Queen Victoria, who had something to do with the founding of Canada.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
If that's the most amazing thing you think of us so far, just wait till you see the scenery and meet the people lol.

Also yah, I think that's what its for. All I know is that I got a paid day off haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Penny.

I've seen some of your post around the forums, and I'd thought I would welcome you. It seems like you'll be a great new addition to GF which is nice to know.

If you have any more questions, don't be shy to ask. We're here to help if needs.

Cheers!

dDave

V.I.P.
Hi there Penny. :)

Welcome to the greatest forum on the face of the earth.

See you around!

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
Thank you, Babe_Ruth and dDave!

By the way Babe_Ruth, you must be from England, I think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No, I'm also from Canada.

What made you think I'm from England?

Bliss

Sally Twit
LOL! I like you already. :)

I was going to tell you to look at the flag on his name, but I noticed he doesn't have one. Shame on you, BR!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hey man, welcome to General Forum! Noticed you have made a few posts here already, hope you can keep it up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Daemonic Introductions 10
pokerdave04 Introductions 6
N Introductions 2
StroShow Introductions 1
Sp0ilsport Introductions 8