• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey everyone, I'm new 'round here

Sp0ilsport

Where to start? My name's Jon but online I go by either sp0ilsport or spoil either one's fine. I'm a content producer on youtube and I have a partnership. I'm a very avid gamer and can help anyone with gaming or youtube realated things. I'm a geek, I'll admit that, but its okay I enjoy that title.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Jon...welcome to generalforum. Hope to see you around for the long haul.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, Jon. What are some of your favorite games?

Enjoy the forum.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Geeks are great, the world needs more of them.

Falconer

Registered Member
Seconded! Definitely more geeks. Welcome aboard, Jon!

Sp0ilsport

Thank you everyone. To answer the questions that were asked, I play Shooters, Racing, and Adventure games and yes I do make gaming videos.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
That's awesome man! I've tried to delve into the youtube world with my own minecraft vids, but alas, my computer just ain't up to the task to compete with the greats lol. What your youtube username, I'd like to check out your channel. Simply click on my username, and Private Message me. Although I think you need to have at least 15 posts before you can PM, or post links for that matter. So get yourself some more posts, and then PM the link, I'll watch your vids. If you wanna check me out on youtube and message me there, just search PyroSmelnyk or Danny Melnyk.

Welcome to the forum man, I look forward to discussing video games with ya!

Falconer

Registered Member
What kind of adventure games? I'm into the fantasy end of the spectrum myself - Skyrim took over my life a few months ago. I'll see if I can find your vids and take a look too :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Daemonic Introductions 10
pokerdave04 Introductions 6
L Introductions 4
Adrenaline Introductions 9
Breadsticks Introductions 22