• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey everyone, I'm new here.

Adrenaline

Registered Member
Hello Generalforum :)

I'm obviously new here (Probably why I'm posting in the Introduction section) and I hope you guys can give me a warm welcome :nod:

Adrenaline

Registered Member
Cool, welcome. What kinds of things are you into?
Sports, video games, girls, friends.

The usual stuff. When it comes to video games it's stuff like Madden, NCAA, Call of Duty, Halo.

I can also occasionally switch over to Mario Kart, and Guitar Hero.

I play junior varsity basketball and baseball as a freshman, also playing for the city.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF mate, stick around.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF! I hope you find you like it here and decide to stick around. There is something around here for everyone. Just kick back, relax, and get posting!!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Welcome mate.

Get postin' and have fun :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Adrenaline, it's always fun to get new sports fans join General Forum, hopefully I'll see you posting in the sports section often. So stick around and I promise you'll have a great time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Daemonic Introductions 10
pokerdave04 Introductions 6
Sp0ilsport Introductions 8
L Introductions 4
Breadsticks Introductions 22