• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Crouton, I'm going with ø

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I know you don't care, but after tonight's debate I'm demoting Øbama to øbama.

Just thought you should know. For lols.

<3!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
That's cool. I actually watched some of the debate at Uni yesterday, with my other class mates. Even over here in Australia we watched it. Of course we don't actually care about American politics. We just like watching Mitt Romney say really stupid things.

Ziggy

Sup?
Two old rich dudes arguing about who is more middle class?

Riveting.

Although it is miles (kilometres?) ahead of Australian political debates.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Remember the time that the Australian Prime Minister debate was rescheduled because it clashed with the final of Masterchef?

Yeah, I love this country. We have our priorities right.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
That's cool. I actually watched some of the debate at Uni yesterday, with my other class mates. Even over here in Australia we watched it. Of course we don't actually care about American politics. We just like watching Mitt Romney say really stupid things.
That's funny, by all accounts (including the øbama worshiping msnbc) Romney mopped the floor with øbama. What did that idiot øbama supporter Maher say?
Big Super PAC Donor on Obama: 'Looks Like He Took My Million and Spent it All on Weed' | The Weekly Standard

How about Leno?

Leno On Debate Ratings: 'Only Person Who Didn't Tune In, I Think, Was Obama' | NewsBusters.org

Øbama's "performance" at the debate has made him an embarrassing laughing stock.

Romney pantsed him in front of an international audience.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Do you honestly think I'm going to click on those links? Remember when I said I didn't really care about American politics.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
You don't have to follow the links, the quotes are in the title.

The actual depanting and a good kick in the rear with a giant boot is a tradition worth considering.

Ziggy

Sup?
Then they have to do a dare of the winner's choosing.

Kevin Rudd made John Howard do a nudey run through Kings Cross.