• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Comic Fans...New FanFiction Lit. Game! Interested?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Hopefully most of you are up to scratch with the other Lit. Games, so I won't need to go into TOO much detail. The point is, I'm interesting in bringing it to this section in the form of FanFiction. :D

The rules are simple. Like the other Lit. Games, it'll have several characters running seperate stories in one thread. Stick to the general topic theme or idea (if there is one) and don't write about other writer's characters without their permission/collaboration.

HOWEVER!! This is FanFiction!! Which means, we won't be creating a character to write about - we'll be picking one (or more) from the Comic universes (DC or Marvel) and writing about them. You can pick a Hero or a Villain, or even both!! The choice is entirely up to you.

You don't have to be great at writing, and you don't have to know the characters off by heart. We're just here to have fun and enjoy the Game.

Remember - we'll generally be following canon, but that doesn't mean you can't add your own details, or that you have to stick entirely to canon. The point is to have some fun and enjoy yourselves!!

This is more of an interest thread than a sign up thread, so if you ARE interested to do/try this then say so here and I'll start another thread for sign up and character lists.

I plan on starting a Marvel Game first, because I know it better. If you guys want a DC game instead/as well, be sure to say so here, as well as any ideas, suggestions, or questions you have. :)

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Just a bump for anyone who hasn't seen this.

I know Ice wants to do this, and I'm totally down.

It's going to be nice and simple; just creative writing about your favourite Marvel or DC characters!!

Come on guys!!

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Oh i"m definately interested. This sounds pretty sweet. Lets get it on!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Sweet MAg. :)

Remember, guys. This is just an interest gathering thread. We won't be picking characters till later on. :D