Hey Bliss

I'd hate for one of those infraction happy mods to say I was chatting too much in the chat request thread.:shifteyes:

Anyway, I work at an insurance office and the chat room won't open on the computer here.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Oooh, how cool. I work in an office too. I am in Customer Services for a company which sells computer parts. I have to help with their problems, not the technical side but I'm the first one they go to when they have a problem.

I hope you're not working too hard. ;)

Oooh, how cool. I work in an office too. I am in Customer Services for a company which sells computer parts. I have to help with their problems, not the technical side but I'm the first one they go to when they have a problem.
Does it kill you as much as it does me having to be nice to people? My co-workers laugh at me about 3 times a day because I'm a totally different person with my clients.

I hope you're not working too hard. ;)
As if :shifteyes:

Bliss

Sally Twit
It's funny you say that. One of my colleagues laughs at me a lot because she says I sound so nice to them and then when I come off the phone I am nothing like that. She says my voice changes slightly too when I am talking to customers.