• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Americans, if Romney wins

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Feel free to move to Australia for four years. Seriously you can crash at mine till you find somewhere to stay.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Haha, if I were to consider that, I'd want to move no matter which of those two won...

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Thanks, but I'm staying here either way, no matter who wins. I'm not one of those unpatriotic people who threaten to leave just because people vote for people I don't support. This is the US. We have a Constitution that limits power anyway, and if my candidate loses, I'll just keep working to vote that person out in the next election. Those that threaten to leave remind of those spoiled children who take their ball and go home when things don't go their way on the playground. Thankfully, I'm not one of those people.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guess I'll stay here if he wins so I can vote him out next time. Thanks for the invite.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thinking that an assclown such as Mitt Romney could actually be President does scare me.

But I'll stay. I guess.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I thought presidents could only have two terms?