• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey, am new ^^

Yoshiiiiiiii

Registered Member
Heyyyyyy :)

I'm Dan, from Carlisle in moderately sunny England. Proper north! :p I've been on fora before so there'll be no need to worry that I dip my toes in the wrong places lol. If anyone wants to ask questions do go ahead, but you can find a lot of info on my profile :)

Yoshiiiiiiii

Registered Member
Hey :)

I enjoy watching tennis (mmm, Rafa Nadal... :love: ) , snooker and F1 occasionally though less in the last decade, and athletics. I'd become a runner myself but I lack the build, and I used to get migraines from it, but I walk a lot.

I used to play badminton with an old gf, but it was on her territory, so I can't now, though I'd hope to resume one day :)

I don't class the others as sports per se, but I'm heavily into chess (ECF 136/elo roughly 1740) and poker, and I enjoy a lot of casual pool :) What about you?

Konshentz

Konshentz
NFL and NHL mostly, I also enjoy a little Nascar and NBA from time to time. And on the rare occasion, a little tennis.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Yoooshi. I've read a few of your replies already and it seems like you're going to be a great addition to the GF community. I do hope that you decide to remain a member here.

If you have any questions about certain rules or anything of that nature, don't be shy to ask. That's why were here.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Another Dan? We have so many Dan-s here ...

...but welcome!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Def welcome to the forum! :) Yoshi? Awesome! That's the driver I always pick when I do Mario Kart! Tons of great topics here soooo... C u in the threads!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hey :)

I enjoy watching tennis (mmm, Rafa Nadal... :love: ) , snooker and F1 occasionally though less in the last decade, and athletics. I'd become a runner myself but I lack the build, and I used to get migraines from it, but I walk a lot.

I used to play badminton with an old gf, but it was on her territory, so I can't now, though I'd hope to resume one day :)

I don't class the others as sports per se, but I'm heavily into chess (ECF 136/elo roughly 1740) and poker, and I enjoy a lot of casual pool :) What about you?
No football, seriously? What kind of an English lad are you?

Welcome to General Forum :D