• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey all!

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Hey there, new user here. Smelnick referred me here. I'm from Los Angeles, I am a classically trained pianist, a huge hockey fan (big reason why I am here), into herpetology (if you don't know what that is, look it up!) and linguistics. Nice to be here!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Glad to see you made it here! After how many months of pestering? haha. It'll be nice to have your point of view around the forums. I think theres a couple people who like classical music around here too, but I couldn't tell you who they are haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey there, welcome to GF!

Always makes me nervous when Smelnick recruits people but I'll give you a shot anyway! (jk Smel)

Let us know if you have any questions and welcome again!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Just wait until the guy I recruited from Omegle starts posting hehe. Watching out for mr_scotty911 hahahaha

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Herpetology is like a snake vet, isn't it? :lol: I had a pet snake, and I think I was looking for a herpetologist when he stopped eating for like 5 months.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, les! I definitely respect the ability to play piano that well, I could never pull off that one. I believe herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians in general, not just snakes.

So are you a Kings' fan?

Enjoy the site, my friend, and see you around!

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Nope, I actually hate the Kings. I am alright with the Ducks and Sharks, though. My favorite team is actually the Dallas Stars (I have some connections to Texas).

And yes, herpetology involves reptiles and amphibians, but I have been most attracted to snakes and have studied them in my free time since I was really young. It was actually my main career focus until I got serious with music.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hello and welcome to GF!

What's wrong with you then? Something must be if you're a friend of Smelnick's! ;)

I won't ever see you in the hockey section so I hope you venture in to some of the other sections too.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wow! A pianist and a linguistic!
Do you have any video of you playing the piano? Do you make shows with your talent?

How many languages do you speak?

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Wow! A pianist and a linguistic!
Do you have any video of you playing the piano? Do you make shows with your talent?

How many languages do you speak?
Sorry, I don't have any videos publicly online right now (just on facebook). I'm working on that, though.

I speak English, Spanish, and Italian. I can understand French a bit, also, and I've studied tidbits of other languages in my spare time, including German, Dutch, Finnish, and some others. It comes quite easily to me.