• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey all!

prasman

Registered Member
Hey guys!

I'm Pras and I'm so glad I could be part of "everything" community! Looking forward to chatting and sharing ideas with you all.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D There's tons of stuff to talk about here! Where are you from? What are your fav topics?

prasman

Registered Member
Hey Dekzper!

Thanks for your swift reply! I'm from Canada but currently living and working in Thailand. My favorite topics would be just about anything out that's interesting enough to share.

How about you?

Shwa

V.I.P.
Oh cool, we got another Canadian in our midst. Welcome to the boards bud, hopefully you find what you're looking for on these forums. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay :)

~Shwa

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hey Dekzper!

Thanks for your swift reply! I'm from Canada but currently living and working in Thailand. My favorite topics would be just about anything out that's interesting enough to share.

How about you?
Yay! Another Canadian! :D I have forum friends in Alberta, BC, Halifax, Ontario, and Manitoba. And yeah, I can reply swift now cause zero school tomorrow cause of the blizzard! :nod: My fav topics are music (especially alt-rock, techno, and punk), photography, climbing, writing, and snow. Thailand's an awesome place so I hope you'll do some photos in the photography section! Does it snow in Thailand?

musaid

Registered Member
welcome ,, welcome
in the best forums
GF is a great place to debate all sorts of topics
so stick around and you won't regret it one bit
welcome again​

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome to GF. Hope you like it here. Theres something for everyone.