Hey, All!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Hoosier_Daddy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I had a nice talk with Merc yesterday, and he convinced me to pop in and say hello to all my old friends. So, hello everyone. I'm still too busy most of the time to login and chat, but I want you to know I'm still kicking, and miss you guys. You know who you are! Perhaps you could keep me updated on what's happening with you by bumping this thread from time to time. I still think of some of you as family.

Take care, and I'll try to check back in now and then to see how you're doing.

Hoosier.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

*MWAH!!*

just sent you a PM.

xoxo

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Thanks, missed you too, Baby............

Hoosier.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Glad to hear from you.

I hope everything is going well with your life and your family. I recall one of your sons was having academic issues with the administration of the school. I hope everything worked out for the best.

It's OK i have been taking care of dianna for you.

Jeanie likes this.
  5. Hoosier_Daddy

We got things worked out with my son. He just had to commit himself to getting his work done. It's good to hear from you too, Swift. Although I have to ask why this wasn't an appropriate thread for the General section. I guess there's still a hang up about post counts here.

Hoosier

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

"I'm back" threads always go into Sub-Talk. If you look at the replies these threads typically get you'll understand why.

Welcome back.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Hoosier!!!!!

:D

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Nice hearing from you man. I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

How's umpiring going? Still doing it?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

You probably don't know me but I hear you're a bit of a legend.

Welcome back sir.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hoosier, it's great to hear from you buddy, it's me Vince Carter, yeah I decided to change my name. I know your not a big fan of Ruth because of his behavior. But you got to respect what he's done on the baseball diamond.

Hopefully everything is going well, we miss you around here, and I'm still hoping that you'll come back as a regular member real soon.

We need to catch up on things as well, haven't talk to you in ages.