• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey all here comes a health consultant

klaboyy

Hello, all am new here. I guess everyone in the room are new. Any way for the purpose of introduction my name is chinyere a public health health consultant and by the grace of God i will be answering any issue concerning womens health if you wish. just ask and you will get an answer.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
my heart is broken. what's the solution?

welcome to the forums!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! We have someone so important joining the forums that's great news. Check out the Health and Fitnesse section, a lot of people have questions, maybe you'll be able to help so many members.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums! I'm a nursing assistant, would love to chat with ya sometime on questions I have concerning the field. Once again, welcome aboard!

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You're taking too long to answer questions. You might further reinforce the idea that free health consultancy means longer wait.

Welcome to GF!