• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

He's smilin' cause he wants peace

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Rob you know that's not my intention but I like my heroes with a touch of integrity. Even if its only about their faults.

Idi - you MUST get this he just flies around all day being a dick! FFS A ROCK defeats him...he's the scissors of the group.

AND he kills people. Wheres the Justice in THAT???

Hahah dude normally I'm totally all over gambit (HOT) but seriously no way would he out smart Batman. Just wouldn't happen. Spiderman - EASY. Superman - of course he'd be too busy licking his own arse. CA - maybe but I'm not convinced (dude has SKILLZ)
Superman is all about integrity, Kibs. He's the most powerful being on Earth, and uses his powers for good, completely 100% unselfish.

I've been collecting Superman stuff since I was a kid:p

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hahaha dude I don't hate the guy I just don't trust him.

I prefer him in the JLA comics where he starts to understand he's actually a bit of a tosser.

I always see Superman as the guy who cries when he hits you.

Wade8813

Registered Member
You know what I don't get? Why aren't I allowed to like DC AND Marvel??
Have I told you lately that you're a genius?

Oh my, where do I start.

Superman is the epitome of a coward.

He's all loving and kind and righteous at face value but then he's sneaky and manipulative and all the things he sees in batman that he WANTS to be but at least Batman has the balls to come out with the fact he's a dick. Superman just can't though because heaven forbid someone shouldn't like him.
Sneaky and manipulative? Since when?

He really IS a boy scout. Batman has many times talked about how Superman is the best of them all, the one that everyone looks up to - the one everyone aspires to be like.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him"

Read the "Ending Battle" story if you ever get the chance. It's been a while since I've read it, so I don't remember how it all went down, but it's a great example for what I'm saying here.

Gambit could own Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and Captain America all at once. Just FYI. ;)
More like "None of the above"... :rolleyes:

I mean seriously, he couldn't take on any of them in a one on one fight.

Rob you know that's not my intention but I like my heroes with a touch of integrity. Even if its only about their faults.

Idi - you MUST get this he just flies around all day being a dick! FFS A ROCK defeats him...he's the scissors of the group.

AND he kills people. Wheres the Justice in THAT???
Superman is more honest about his faults than almost any hero.

Name ONE way that he acts like a dick.

Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman have all killed at some point in their past, but none do it now.