• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

He's smilin' cause he wants peace

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
You know what I don't get? Why aren't I allowed to like DC AND Marvel??

Just because I want to sex up Batman (like for realz) why does that mean I MUST love superman (which by the way I do not...) I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE me some JLA action but I also love The Avengers and X Men man do I love X Men.

True facts.
How can you NOT love Superman?????:stare:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Both Marvel and DC are awesome. There's no reason not to enjoy both! I do like Marvel better, though. But I'm a comic book geek that doesn't discriminate based on brand, haha!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Oh my, where do I start.

Superman is the epitome of a coward.

He's all loving and kind and righteous at face value but then he's sneaky and manipulative and all the things he sees in batman that he WANTS to be but at least Batman has the balls to come out with the fact he's a dick. Superman just can't though because heaven forbid someone shouldn't like him.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I don't see any reason to not like them both. I preferred DC but I still loved Marvel.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Both Marvel and DC are awesome. There's no reason not to enjoy both! I do like Marvel better, though. But I'm a comic book geek that doesn't discriminate based on brand, haha!
Thats why I love you dude.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
why does that mean I MUST love superman (which by the way I do not...)
We need to talk. I am worried about your mental stability.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Oh my, where do I start.

Superman is the epitome of a coward.

He's all loving and kind and righteous at face value but then he's sneaky and manipulative and all the things he sees in batman that he WANTS to be but at least Batman has the balls to come out with the fact he's a dick. Superman just can't though because heaven forbid someone shouldn't like him.
You break my heart, Kibs:(

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Gambit could own Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and Captain America all at once. Just FYI. ;)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Rob you know that's not my intention but I like my heroes with a touch of integrity. Even if its only about their faults.

Idi - you MUST get this he just flies around all day being a dick! FFS A ROCK defeats him...he's the scissors of the group.

AND he kills people. Wheres the Justice in THAT???

Gambit could own Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and Captain America all at once. Just FYI. ;)
Hahah dude normally I'm totally all over gambit (HOT) but seriously no way would he out smart Batman. Just wouldn't happen. Spiderman - EASY. Superman - of course he'd be too busy licking his own arse. CA - maybe but I'm not convinced (dude has SKILLZ)