• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

He's Needs To Be Caught

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
I can't believe no one in Florida had seen this guy..
How can he sleep knowing what he had done to innocent children who IMO seem to be
paying with their lives and health lately..

I'm just plain sick and if I were the family of one of the victims I would get all the families together and round up a reward for his capture and make him pay for his crime..

Driver in Deadly Day Care Crash Still At Large - NBC News

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He deserves to be put in prison for the rest of his natural life. That's all there really is to say about this man.

He'll screw up again and get caught.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I agree this man needs to be caught and I bet they do. He can't hide forever. Hopefully this time they will set his bail so high he can't come up with it since he has made a career of being a criminal.

Feel sorry for the parents of the little girl that was killed and the parents of all the injured children and anyone else that was injured.