TV Heroes

princessbella

Registered Member
i Love Heroes =D

but which 'power' would you want? they all havetheir ups and downs, claire cant get hurt, but she cant really do much else, syler can have what he wants but he has the hunger thing.

i think id go with Nathans ability to fly, or just be greedy and say peters ability to absorb them all lol.:D

Blueyes

Registered Member
Well now, according to Monday's episode Claire actually has something else in here that is very special. I'm thinking the last piece of the Hero's fathers puzzle but maybe she is the person to use that power to save the earth because you cannot forget the very first season when everybody was saying save the cheerleader, save the earth.

princessbella

Registered Member
Well now, according to Monday's episode Claire actually has something else in here that is very special. I'm thinking the last piece of the Hero's fathers puzzle but maybe she is the person to use that power to save the earth because you cannot forget the very first season when everybody was saying save the cheerleader, save the earth.

ohh yeah o_O got me thinking now lol
there seems to be this big deal with her being 'special' cant wait for the next episode now >.<

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
ohh yeah o_O got me thinking now lol
there seems to be this big deal with her being 'special' cant wait for the next episode now >.<
Hooray someone who I can actually discuss it with :lol: check out my dying thread for a full on series 3 chat; http://www.generalforum.com/movies-tv/heroes-season-3-villains-44928.html
I hated season 3 at first but I've gotten quite into it now even if there are some things I wish they hadn't done.

In response to your original post, I'd say Peter for obvious reasons however since that's a bit of a cheat answer I think I'd go for Hiro's bending of time and space. Too much fun could be had with that one. Close would be Nathans flight since that's almost as handy as being able to teleport.