TV Heroes...

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Hinata, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

OMG I am like in a wave of euphoria after watching that show. It just premeried on NBC and it's damn hot!

I mean so far it's a little scattered but what do you expect for the beginning of the show. But its also kick ass. We've been introduced to some of the characters in this show. And some of the powers remind you of X men well just the powers not the people. Well at least not right now...

But I am just so looking forward to nextg week. Im gonna have to record it though but damn... I am lovin it!

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I know I was sooo pumped I am already planning to buy season 1 on DVD lol I am sooo excited I cant wait till the plot develops even more and we get to see everyone use their superpowers to their fullest. I can see this will be another show that I am completely addicted to lol

3. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Heh I'm right there with both of you. I was at my friends house and I was like "SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO WATCH THIS", it was soooo good. Way better than I was expecting. Television this season is going to be so great. Hereos, Studio 60, Lost season 3, 24 (season 5?), The Unit (season 2), Smith. I think there is something on everyday for me to watch haha, and I know I'm forgetting some things.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I got to see it Tuesday, and Hiro is awesome. I'd watch a whole show revolving around him.

5. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

YATTA!!! LOL I love when he jumps up in the office and screams and starts running around.. and then he even has the balls to warp into the ladies bathroom. Haha! Thats priceless. Can't wait till tonite!! WHoo hoo!!

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Thanks for the reminder

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I missed it and the encore presentation :( hope to be able to watch it sometime this week, it looks really cool to me, plus I have a crush on that one girls that appears on the show, yes the white blonde one :p

8. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

The cheerleader or the girl that strips for money? Both are hot though haha.

The episode this week was SUPER awesome!!! I love how they introduced that new guy, and the deal with the asian guy was SUPER unexpected. I hate having to wait a week for the next episode haha.

9. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Having watched the encore and this weeks episode I'm very eager to see what happens next. Sounds like a show with unlimited potential to me.

10. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

IT does and man after watching this past monday's episode I am so excited to see whats gonna happen with all of them