TV Heroes Season 4: Redemption

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Altanzitarron, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Today I saw the final episode of Heroes season 4 before it's half way break. I feel I always go through a pattern with Heroes seasons; I'll start off watching out of bordem, usually hating a lot of the ways that the characters are developing and then eventually become hooked by the last quarter of the series. Season 4 was no exception to this, while I started off very reluctantly watching each week I did actually come to enjoy it by the end.

Anyone else been keeping up with this once great, now not so but still watchable show? I have a feeling that only AnitaKnapp will respond to this but what the hell? :lol:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I know this is an old bump, but the show is actually new to me.

I started watching Heroes about 2-3 weeks ago on Netflix. Fucking Adore the show, Even the 2nd season which wasnt all that Fantastic, but I still thought was better than alot of the BS thats available.

I just started Season 4 last night. Not to sure about those Carnie's.... but then again its not the first time I started a Heroes season with the feeling of WTF.

3. Altanzitarron

Woah, I saw the end of this season ages ago now :lol: I'd be lying if I said it didn't hold my attention at least. I don't want to give too much away for you Ice so I'll hold off untill you've seen some more of it.

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Good taste you've got there Ice. I love love love Heroes. I don't think Season 3 has even been in SA, but I've finished Season 4 as well (ask no questions, tell no lies).

Season 4 was my favorite season apart from Season 1. You still have plenty to enjoy. I might re-watch the whole season to chat with you about it, seeing as I missed this thread as well (before my time).

Enjoy!!

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

hahaha Yeah I figured.

Netflix has it available Online to Stream. So I've been watching anywhere from two to Four episodes a night. My mom, fiance, and I have really made a huge habit of drooling over this show over the last few weeks since I conned them both into watching Season 1 with me.

I'll probably be about at Episode 5 or 6 by tonight unless I got other stuff to do. Hahaha but what really surprised me was the lack of Heroes Conversation. This show is Great! But then again Maybe I just have weird taste in TV Shows.... hahaha Anita - Vegito - and Myself were the only ones that watched Supernatural and talked about it ahhahaa.

6. Altanzitarron

Anita was pretty much the only one who discussed season 3 with me :lol:

7. idisrsly

Only because I was not here. Actually, come to think of it, seeing as we are so behind on everything, I probably would not have been able to discuss it with you either way! Same as with House.

We can discuss it again!!! :nod:

8. Altanzitarron

:lol: Ok, for the sake of Ice I'll use spoiler tags.

Did you think the end of this season was quite weak? Sylar becoming good in ONE episode (I know it seemed longer to him) but still, pretty lame. I always knew they'd make him good, ever since season 1, he had "I'll eventually be an anti-hero" written all over his face. It's just turning him like that so quickly, it just seemed so forced.

9. idisrsly

Yeah for spoilers.

I still kinda like the idea that we never know whether Sylar is going to be good or bad. I prefer him to be good, but I might be prejudice in that regard. I loved the new villain though. I though that was a nice change from it forever being something to do with Sylar! In season 4 we also see a lot more "new talents" than from season 2 and 3, which barely had anything new to offer.

Ice and Alt, who are your fave Heroes? And who is your fave villain?

10. Altanzitarron

My favourite Hero was always Peter. He had some of the best parts in the first season not to mention that for a while he was the most powerful character in the series' universe by a long way. I loved his training sequence with the invisible guy as he struggled to control other peoples abilities. Obviously they were worried about him being unbeatable and now have limited him to one power at a time.

Favourite Villain is probabaly Sylar, mainly because of his role in the first season. I liked him being pretty much the evil Peter. It's just a shame that (like Peter )they had to keep coming up with excuses about why he couldn't use his powers to the full after season 1.

I also disliked the fact that some of cool side characters without powers got given them like Ando and Mohinder.

Last edited: May 10, 2010