Hermann Hesse at you service

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hermann Hesse, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Hermann Hesse at your service

Hello I've had a strange message on another site to join this one. I thought I would take a leap of faith and join up .

What is this site about anyway ?

HH

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Anything and Everything. You will see when you look around ;)

Hmm....The message you got was probably from our recruiting king MD probably, but then again all his messages are strange and repeatative lol. Have fun here and meet the fellow members, once you get to know us you would swear were one big family of craziness on here.

3. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Anything you want it to be, the members here are free to express themselves openly and freely (as long as its clean....or mostly censored). There are a variety of topics for you to view and post on, I'm sure you'll enjoy the site after a while. Give it a try and welcome to Fusion Central.

~Shwa'

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Hermann!!! I'd like to officially welcome you at Fusion Central. A place where we call home. Hopefully you'll become a regular here because it's a great place to post daily. We have a varity of sections: General, Mature Discussions, Movies and Entertaiment and Music just to name a few. Anywho that's all for now i'll see ya around.

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey!

Welcome to Fusion-Central. Have a good time with us

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi, welcome to FC. Hope you like it here.